Available platforms: PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5
Release date: July 20th, 2022
Languages: English/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/Japanese/Indonesian
Get your digital copies* now on the PSN e-shop!
United Arab Emirates (Available now)
A unique take on third-person action-adventure survival horror with Indonesian supernatural in veins. Mixed gameplay of city exploring, “DreadOut” style smartphone ghost hunting and new action-packed combat within DreadOut supernatural realm. Even though it is a Horror game in veins, but with the touch of silly high school problems, satiric social commentaries, and yet touchy memorable moments, DreadOut 2 will become a fresh take on the survival horror genre.
DreadOut 2 will be utilizing a mixed improved mechanic of our previous DreadOut along with a new combat-oriented mechanic!
- Banish them all! Hunt and defeat intangible ghosts with Linda’s smartphone camera, or use melee weapons and projectiles against physical ghosts
- Delve deeper in DreadOut supernatural realm with a new combat-oriented mechanic
- A world of dread: Explore Linda’s hometown and beyond, talk to residents (alive and dead!), complete side-quests, and dive deeper into DreadOut’s lore
- Discover ghosts and urban legends: Search out spirits and uncover local myths to complete the Ghostpedia app on Linda’s smartphone
- Terrifying boss spirits: Keep your nerve as you battle the supernatural realm’s most hostile ghosts, including the chilling Kuntilanak, and horrifying Gore Surgeon