Available Platform: PlayStation®4 & PlayStation®5
Release Date : 20th July, 2023
Region: Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Taiwan
An unusual material collapses in on itself, the world shudders and contracts, and suddenly you are squeezed into existence.
An unfamiliar and alien world awaits, challenging you to survive it’s terrors. Explore your surreal surroundings, absorb the many enemies you encounter, and use their own traits against them as you let yourself become far more than you once were.
GRIME lets you play to your preference, upgrading only those traits you feel most suited to your unique style. You’ll find there is more than one way to break open an enemy as you move through a variety of evocative environments, meet their inhabitants, and discover the source of their madness.
GRIME includes “Colors of Rot”, a free DLC expansion introducing a new area: the Childbed, as well as new abilities, weapon & armor types, updated monsters, & even more challenging Bosses.
• Eye-Popping Surrealism – Uncover mysterious secrets in weeping caves and face-covered deserts. Meet otherworldly characters in distinct civilizations across an organic, interconnected world – all rendered in unearthly 3D. Face foes born of the world itself, and swallow them whole.
• Death-Defying Combat – Punish enemies by parrying their attacks, smash them from the ground or even airborne, and absorb them to grow your strength as you wage war on a living world.
• Living Weapons – Seamlessly swap weapons made of living creatures that mutate form during combat, from clawing swords to centipede whips.
• Unique Skill Progression – Hunt down and absorb challenging monsters to improve your skills and bring true customization to your play style.
• Challenge Menacing Bosses – Battle against creatures dozens of times your size. Adapt to their strategies, withstand their assault, and consume them to gain game-changing abilities that affect both combat and traversal.
• Colors of Rot – a free DLC expansion set in the Childbed, featuring new abilities, weapons, & armor to take on a plethora of more challenging enemies & bosses