ABOUT THIS GAME
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible while having a cast that is more than just humans. Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly
Dust off your coffee machine and prepare your warmest smile to meet your customers again in the second episode of the much-loved coffee brewing and heart-to-heart talking simulator; Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly.
It’s time to revisit your favorite late-night coffee shop and reconnect with your fantasy friends over a warm drink or two. You are the barista, and your customers aren’t always human. Listen to their stories, fix them a coffee, and influence their hearts.
–Tales of people around the alternative Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we are familiar with
–Branching story lines where the decisions do not come from the dialogue options you choose, but through how you treat and serve the customers of your café
–90s anime inspired pixel art visual and chill vibes inducing color palette to help you immerse yourself in the game’s world
–Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and talks activities
–An experience to make you think, feels, and help rest your body and soul
Coffee Talk 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly
Brew Warm Drinks
– Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
Create Latte-Art Masterpieces
– Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
Chill Lo-fi Atmosphere
– Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play that lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
Urban Fantasy Cappuccinopunk
– Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
Hangout With a Diverse Cast
– Meet quirky and interesting characters old and new; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus biz dev executive, Riona the wannabe opera singer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!